Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day One Magic Kingdom

After my Publix trip. I can't go a few days without making a trip to Publix. I had to go get organic milk and yogurt. I packed a storage tub full of snacks, and 3 cases of water so I didn't need any of that.
We took the monorail to Magic Kingdom later in the afternoon.
 But since MK was open until 1AM we were in no rush. I didn't get very many pics. But Scott's mom did!!

 It poured on us that night waiting for the parade so after 45 minutes of rain we gave up and went back to the resort. We would have stayed but Camlin was screaming he wasn't to fond of the rain. It ended up raining 3-4" that night. And the parade was cancelled. :(



someone please tell me never to wear stripes



The kids all wanted Toy Story toys, and Camlin even found what he wanted.



Buzz Lightyear Space Spin is one our favorite rides. It has been since we 1st took the boys in 2006.

Well thats it for the 1st day. More pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment